Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday - "Angry Mammal of the Week!" #1

A new twist. Call it "Angry Mammal of the Week!" Every week, because I'm worried that the warped and demented factor of the utahdog!blog is diminishing with every incremental increase in Sarah Palin's MILF Quotient, I'll from now on post up a shamelessly ganked picture swiped at random from Optimus Prime's source of linguistic inspiration, the World Wide Web. Al Gore made it (the WWW, not Transformers...although he may have inadvertently claimed that too), so you know it has to be cool.

Yeah, I gave you that Transformers link to tempt you to put a drill bit in your throat...or maybe this little buzz-saw in your pants.




So if you've got a tweaked rodent you'd like to promote, then send me a picture and I'll stick 'em up on the bloggo.

2 comments:

Steve Reed said...

LOL! I don't even want to THINK about what happened in the two seconds after that photo was taken...

utahDOG! said...

I got more where that came from!