Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rime

If you've ever clicked on the blog links over there on the right, you know that my brother's blog, "Shadows and Light" spends an inordinately large amount of time archiving 'artistic' vandalism. Well every once in a while I see something pretty neat there, and here's an example of that. Pretty creative. The artist is a cat named Rime. I dig the penguin. This one hasn't actually landed on S&L yet, but I'm sure it will.



In Jacksonville, this would say something like "Cheap Sex - Call Dookie!"

More street art at the S&L Flickr page.

1 comment:

Steve Reed said...

Actually, for most of my graffiti pics, the best place to go is my Flickr stream:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sreed99342/

I sometimes post graffiti to the blog, but most of it winds up on Flickr. (Thanks for the shout-out!)