Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Haile's Trail

This past Saturday some of the fellas and I took the opportunity to hit the Haile's Trail course prior to the scheduled race on Sunday.  It was a good time, a hot day, and a challenge to say the least.  I don't think the course has parallel anywhere in the state for varied terrain and difficulty.

No pictures, as I was either sucking wind for 2 and a half hours, or drinking heavily afterwards, (who knew Sierra Nevada Pale came in cans!?) I actually rode hard enough to hurt myself climbing; got a little calf tweak going on.  Don't usually get that in the flatlander state.

Well you missed it this fall, but Haile's will open again in the spring, so be on the lookout!

Pictures shamelessly ganked from www.Singletracks.com.



Boom.

2 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Canned beer? Bleah.

utahDOG! said...

Sure. Can's aint what they used to be!