Monday, December 17, 2012

X-Mas Shopping Surprise!

Sunday trip to the local shopping district and signs were all over that the complete resurrection of the 1980's is almost upon us...

On the rack at Dillard's...


Label says "The original since 1976".  Yours for $80.


Me, grinning from ear to ear.  For the fun of it I am almost tempted, but in all honesty, I'd like another Kirk Cameron Growing Pains Bomber jacket like I sported in high school, if only I weren't so concerned that his wonky religious conservative ideology would eat my brain.

Member's Only is so Junior High.

3 comments:

Steve Reed said...

That Kirk Cameron jacket is still moldering in our closet at home, isn't it? Or maybe we finally did get rid of it at some point.

The Members Only jacket looks incomplete without your penguin button!

utahDOG! said...

I still have the penguin button, but the bomber jacket hit the flea-bay a few years back and fetched $35. It was too small.

Goats Love The 80's said...

What frames are they dude....they look scarily the same as mine :-O