Friday, February 8, 2013

Stickers and Booze!

My good friend Paul in Greenville knows how much I'm an appreciative little sweaty tramp for a good sticker, so he sent me a wee care package.


Awesome.  Love that Left Hand Brewing Company sticker.  They hail from Longmont Colorado, where I lived back in '96-'97.  Awesome stuff.

Lagunitas 'Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale" is available locally here at Moon River Pizza, and it is some darn good shiat; tastey with a good and powerful ABV.

Kristen and I were in the Holland Michigan area this summer and threw back a couple local brews while up that way.  Cabin Fever sounds familiar, so I think that was one of the tasty samplings we experienced on the trip.

Funny how there is a connection with the three Breweries and me.

Just how do Paulie do it?

*mmm* Stickers.

*mmm* Beer.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I have a complete dossier on you. I use it solely for sticker acquisition. I almost picked up some ASCE stickers for you.