Friday, March 15, 2013

Technical Difficulties...

We are experiencing technical difficulties with our state of the art IT network here at the Gleaming Towers of One Utahdog Center, World Congress of the Americas.


I dropped my laptop.


While I was in the bathroom. (Yeah I do that)


It is dead.


Pardon the temporary blog silence.


As a  holdover and to whet your retro-grouchiness, I offer for you these pictures; shamelessly ganked from the eBay auction via access to the interwebs at an undisclosed covert location, of my latest eBay import....

A New In Box SDG S7000 saddle.





Aint it purdy?

2 comments:

Goats Love SDG said...

Ok....so why did my automated SDG Kevlar search on eBay not trigger on that bad boy?

Reckon you must have Advance Technology working for you :-)

Steve Reed said...

Ugh! (Re. the laptop, not the seat.)