Thursday, September 11, 2014

Shed 2.0 - Part 5, The Final

With the roof, soffits and final touches on the shed still to go, it was high time I got around to wrapping things up. I hate roofing.



Brackets and hanging plants and the Bucs flag that my brother in law made for me. The plants used to hang on either side of the carport at the old house. I didn't want to put any more holes in my new house, so I got some inexpensive brackets and put new holes in the shed instead. The flag hung on my old shed.


Water tight? Yes. Perfect? No. I wasn't consistent side to side in staggering my seams, but squatting on the shed roof and driving nails in 90% humidity in September in Florida, this is as good as I can do.


From the back.


Pirate flags and potted plants. Surrender your booty.


Soffit detail and plant bracket.

The end. 

Go away.


No comments: