Thursday, April 18, 2013

More No-Fla Culture!

I love my adopted town in my native state.  Nobody does weird and worthless like Florida and North Florida is the icing on the proverbial cake.



Spotted today on the mean streets on Jacksonville:  This rough and tumble 4Runner, complete with floppy Wilderness  Rack, "military spec" gas can on roof, held on with cargo straps from Pep Boys, and for the big ol' Peace Of Resistance (that's French I think), a "Go Pro" X-Treme HD camera sticker.  Believe me, where that 4Runner goes, you don't want to follow, (because nobody goes to the mall anymore.)



And across the street on my building's windowsill, because I'm sure the owner of that 4Runner is sweaty lather pissy about my comments, a wee travel-size lady-specific goat-medicine stick.

Culture buck stops here, and here is North Florida!

No comments: