Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fleabay!

Heading to the spacious shipping and receiving offices of One Utahdog Center, World Congress of the Americas...

Reproduction radio delete plate for the bus. I'm not going to have any radio installed in the bus, just to minimize the potential for hooligan mischief. Out of sight and out of mind, at least as much out of sight and mind as possible for a bright red split window bus.

Solex 30 PICT carb kits. I opened the only spare I had to get the goodies I needed to get the car moving again.

Dangerboy brake levers. Matt in ATL swears by these. I'll give them a go.

In multiple colors of course, because I'm a slut for colors.

Seat post for the Robinson for the little girl.

And a purple seat collar for the Robinson. I should be able to complete the Robinson for her now, and then we'll get her rolling on the bigger bike.

BOOM!

No comments: