Wednesday, September 23, 2009

EWR E-Motion

Finished the orange EWR E-Motion this weekend. Daddy likes.



Sram X-0 for the rear derailleur, and Sram 980 for the cassette and 991 for the chain.



Kona K-Nine steel cranks with a single 32 chain ring and a bash guard. Deore DX clipless pedals.


Made in the states, baby. Although X-0 is now made in Taiwan. Still ships in cookie tins and crayon boxes.



Race Face bar and stem. King mango headset.



Sram X-0 twisty shifty, Oury grips and Altek levers.



Kona P2II Disc fork, with a strategic Race Face sticker. Salsa skewers and Avid BB7 brakes.



Non drive side. Look at that beautiful...rain barrel.



*edit* I wrote this post a week ago and forgot to post it up. In that time I've also taken it t North Carolina and gotten the old beast dirty. I'll post up some mud pics and some comments on how the beastie rides later. I will say this...a fun bike for sure, but it is a medium, and not a large as was advertised. The large would have a full 24 inches in top tube length, and here I've got 23 inches, maybe a bit less. Still the frame measures close to my large Rascal, and with the right bar stem combo I think I can still use it. More on that in a bit...

No comments: