Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beast in the office, more SDG Goodness, and coffee.

I rode the Beast to work. New fork feels magical. Now I remember why I wanted one of these bikes back in the day. (Of course, why I originally sold the first one escapes me...I think I was dating a crazy woman at the time, probably sold the bike to buy her wine and cigarettes...)
-


Managed to snag two more SDG beauties off the old fleabay. Yummy...
-


I also broke my favorite coffee cup a few weeks back, and I've been laboring to find an appropriate man size replacement. The search is over... (that's it on the right...duh!)
-

2 comments:

Squirrel said...

The bike is really nice and looks like a comfy ride. The cup looks like a cream pitcher that decided to be a cup at the last minute.

utahDOG! said...

I am in complete and total LOVE with my cup. I'm a coffee guzzler at heart, and anything that limits my trips back to the kettle is a good thing!

Does sorta look like a pitcher, now that I think about it...